Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lion King IRL


I'm much more comfortable here.
So, ever since I was little I wanted to play the whole story of the Lion King in real life. Doesn't that sound like a great idea? I did the beginning sequence once, long ago, with my kitten, Kateri Tekakwitha (named after the first Native American Saint). I don't remember how that ended. So I tried it again, this time with my cat. The fat one. She isn't actually so fat when lifted up. You should see her. So, I'm slowly warming her up to get through the whole thing. Eventually, I'm going to film it. I will be famous.
Why do you subject me to such misery? I just want to sleep.
So I started her out with the "Circle of Life" song. I don't know why she tries so hard to escape this, it seems really fun. I can't wait until I tape it, I'll finally get to see her expression. Granted, the first time I did it wrong, I held her up the entire time. But the second time, we sat and watched the beginning, the part where all the animals get together. We kind of imitated the animals' walk (or flight, depending), and then we did the almost the whole re-enactment of the presentation ceremony. It was really quite fun. I just can't wait until the next time, when a camera will get involved. And I know Fat Cat can't wait either!

No comments:

Post a Comment