Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dreaming. Or something.

Watching Inception on TNT... just, thank goodness for TV! Today, because it's giving me a topic to write about. Lucid dreaming. Has anyone else thought this was a good idea? I keep trying it, but it hasn't worked yet. My mom can control her dreams, apparently I wasn't born with that gene. Lucid dreaming is the power to take over your dreams, to realize that you are dreaming, and to then control your dreams. It's the only chance you get to control your life, and it can give you super powers. For example, if you practice your speeches, tests, other desirable behaviors while lucid dreaming, it can give you confidence when these events occur in normal life. No other powers have been reported... then again, don't all super-heroes have hidden identities or some such nonsense?
Maybe I'll get to her level?
Anywho, Inception. It's a pretty cool movie, and of course Leonardo DiCaprio is cool. I think that the performances rate among the best in this movie. The characters are fully developed, but most importantly, the movie is entertaining and thought provoking at the same time. But not to get totally off track.
If only I looked like this.
I don't know what this post is going to be. I'm definitely going to keep trying to lucid dream. I hope it can count as informative. Humor? Maybe not so much. But I can tell you one thing. Bacon.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to leave a comment, just type in the box, choose how you wish to comment (name, or leave it anonymous), and hit publish! Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete