Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Eat More Food?


Well, it's the New Year, and I am going to follow the traditional route of creating New Year's Resolutions (all caps, because they are sacred). Last year, I didn't. I read a lot about how you should only make resolutions you can keep, because if you don't, you can get depressed. So rather than make resolutions I couldn't keep, I didn't make any. This year, I have a different perspective.
USA.gov posted the 10 most popular New Year's Resolutions (Police State, anyone?). They include:
1.) Drink Less Alcohol
2.) Eat Healthy Food
3.) Get a Better Education
4.) Get a Better Job
5.) Get Fit
6.) Lose Weight
7.) Manage Debt
8.) Manage Stress
9.) Quit Smoking
10.) Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Seriously? Make my life brighter.
Here is what I'm doing to put all of these resolutions into my life (well, with some minor modifications)
1.) Drink Alcohol (I just took out the less. Drinking is something I can commit to).
2.) Eat Food (Same as above. I can promise you, my readers, with eating food).
3.) Get More Education (I have a degree. I'm going to learn something this year, dimmit!)
4.) Have a Job (already done, and it's better than what I was going through last year.)
5.) Get Into Shape (Round is a shape. Right?)
6.) Weigh myself (I'm going to try to lose weight. But I'm not committing to it through New Year's Resolutions. That deserves a resolution in it's own category).
7.) Manage Debt (definitely).
8.) Manage Stress (already done. See resolution #1).
9.) Quit Smoking (I don't smoke, so this should be easy).
10.) Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (I do this whenever possible. That is, when it's easy. I'm going to try doing this at home, too)
Feel free to share your own list! I can't wait to see what happens at the end of the year. (Bwahaha, evil laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment