Monday, January 7, 2013

BIG NEWS! I'm Famous, finally!

Well, maybe not just yet. But I wanted to let you all know that my name is getting out there.
You remember how I have depression? Well, way back when I was trying to figure out how to live, I started writing about what I was going through. And then, sometime later, this group asked for a line, a quote, something short to put in a pamphlet to raise awareness about depression. Well, I wanted to help, but couldn't think of anything short. So I sent some of my essays. And they loved it. And they asked if they could publish it as a blog post! So I gave them permission, and it's going to be published tomorrow (January 8th). Head on over to read it!
Party!!
I'll be posting Part 1 here, before I link to Part 2. And maybe, I'll be famous by the end of the week.