Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Sweepstakes!

So I am hosting my first blog sweepstakes. Here's the deal: if you win, you get a photograph taken by me, just for you. And I can sign it, if you want.

 Here's the rules:
1) Like me on Twitter or Facebook. Or both.
2) Create a logo for my site. Or give me an idea for one, with a sketch. I'll take pretty much any good idea and try to create it (but I prefer not to). It has to be original.

And that's pretty much it! Readers will get to vote for their favorite 5, and then I'll pick from there. When I get a winner, I'll send you an email, or message, for your address and your photo choice. Just remember, I can't travel the world, so the photo can be "sunset", but not, say, "sunset in Paris from the Eiffel Tower". Ok?  I wish you all the best of luck!

****Editor's Note****
I forgot to put a due date. The submissions are due March 7, 2013. So one month from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment