Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day (And Other Major Holidays)

I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day this year. No pressure, no one to please but myself. I could probably co-erce my cat to spend most of the day snuggled up with me. You know, if I tie her with my scarf to my body. That's totally fine, right? She loves it. I swear she does. But I have to work that night, so I have the right to just sleep. Valentine's Day is postponed until Sunday for me, and fortunately we don't have much planned. Safe Haven is playing, Olive Garden is calling, and my diet is going to have a great break.
On another note, today was Fat Tuesday, or as the French say in English, Fat Tuesday. Mardi Gras. I had a great day. My day started with cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors... but I got a lot of exercise in, so I could indulge myself a little. Just missing the ice cream, but that's coming. Possibly on Thursday, but definitely on Sunday. I love the fact that Dubuque has a great movie theatre, an Olive Garden, and a COLD STONE CREAMERY!!! That's the best. Except for right now, with some pointless television on, my cat purring next to me on the couch (totally not coerced, seriously), and writing. I feel like writing a story right now. If you all like or comment on this post, maybe I'll put it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment