Friday, May 22, 2015

Days Seven and Eight of the Pentecost Novena

Wow, the past few days have been crazy. Yesterday I was so tired, I went to bed at the same time as Hubby and Eleanor! Today has been kind of crazy, I started a diet and cooking is taking up some time, as well as having healthy breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.

Yesterday, I prayed for my parents (again). They left Pennsylvania and arrived back in Illinois early this morning, and Mom and Rosemary are going to Kansas tomorrow morning. They'll be back for good in June! This past year has been so weird. I was hoping to have more of my mom's guidance in keeping my daughter alive her first year, but managed to do it mostly alone. I'm looking forward to having some more time with my sister and mom this year. Planning some tea parties and pool parties for this summer! Today, my intention was for my daughter. I've recently had the occasion to stand up for my faith, and I'm praying that she will be given the education necessary to do the same when her turn comes. I know I have a lot of time until her Confirmation and even high school graduation, but the prayers start now.

Come, Holy Ghost, fill the hearts of your faithful, and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Send forth Thy Spirit, and they shall be created.
And thou shalt renew the face of this earth.
Let us Pray
O God, Who has instructed the hears of the Faithful by the light of the Holy Ghost, grant that by the same Spirit we may be always truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment