Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day Three of Pentecost Novena

Today I want to offer as my special intention my extended family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, there are a lot of them, and I pray that they may also be enlightened.  I'm also praying for my parents and sister, who are driving out to Philly today and tomorrow. Dad has a big meeting, and Mom is taking advantage of picking up some back east treats. May the Holy Ghost inspire them to bring me some Tastykake Butterscotch Krumpets, chip steak, and Herr's Salt and Vinegar chips!!

Come, Holy Ghost, fill the hearts of your faithful, and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Send forth Thy Spirit, and they shall be created.
And thou shalt renew the face of this earth.
Let us Pray
O God, Who hast instructed the hearts of the Faithful by the light of the Holy Ghost, grant that by the same Spirit we may be always truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment