Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School

So, I'm back to the grind again. I've decided to go back to college, and today is the first day. So far, so good. Not a lot of classes, most of them look like a lot of fun, and I'm excited to get a few more under my belt before getting married and having kids. It's awesome the the government is paying for all of it, which means that I'll have a new computer by Christmas!
I have a job, back to working at the library. This is the best job in the world, literally. If only they employed me full time! But the hours are good, and I'm only coming onto campus 3 times a week, which will really help with gas.
I'm part of the journalism group this semester, so y'all will bee seeing some of the introspective articles I get to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment